Sunday, November 8, 2015

My experiment with taste

As an average CBSE student blogs aren't my cup of tea, when I decided to start up a blog, I had to find a partner (an luckily I did xP) and most importantly, the theme for my blog. The last time I attempted to write a blog, I touched upon things that people hardly care about. So, without taking a chance I started this blog based on everybody's interest, food!

As an individual, I am really adventurous when it comes to food. I like trying different types of foods and hardly hated some. I used hate smoked hamour until I was forcefully fed by my dad, since then, smoked hamour is my favourite sea food.

I've tried almost every cuisines, from Indian to international. For some reason I am very fond of lebanese/syrian food. The arabic platter is a beauty! It is perfection inch by inch. When observed carefully, you'll realize the hard work done by the chef throughout the platter. The more beautiful it looks, the more expensive it is.

Even though I hardly hate food, I was never fond of the European style of food. I was never fond of drinking wine, so I already hate 50% of European food. I don't know if it's the ingredients or an error by chef every time I eat European, I end up in having a really bad meal. European food is just not my type. Thought I hate European, I always loved fondu, it's extremely hard to find a fondu joint in Dubai but the few joints in Dubai are worth th visit.

The first time I went to a fondu joint, it smelled really bad, like really really bad. It smelled like spoilt milk all over the place. It got worse when we proceeded further but once I tasted fondu, all that foul smell just disappeared, all it took was some cheese and bread, that's it. All that terrible time was worth it.

My adventures of trying new types of food provoked me to start this blog, if you have any inspirations, I think blog is the place you can put it down and find people who has the same interest as you!

Until next time,
-Abubakr Sajith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.