Saturday, March 19, 2016

Food - Sruthi Chakra

Hey I am Sruthi, another food lover ❤️ I have always been a foodie since my childhood, but on the other side I am a fitness freak too so I always like to keep a Balance in eating healthy and junk food. Though I look really thin, I eat a lot (my metabolism is just a blessing!). 


I like to eat deserts. I simply love deserts ❤️ not the extremely sweet ones though. To all the people are reading this blog I would like to convey that always have a Balance while eating junk food because too much of it can be toxic but don't restrain yourself from eating them once in a while because they are so delicious. Stay healthy and fit. Keep loving food!

With love,
Sruthi Chakra

1 comment:

  1. It's kinda tough.....Especially when you are so addicted to all sorts of unhealthy yet tasty dishes (which includes fast food)!! But I guess workout is the key!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you.